Salboukh Residential Compound Company (Antara) values your security and privacy. This Policy:
- is addressed to individuals outside our organization and anywhere in the world who submit Personal Data to Antara or whose Personal Data we otherwise obtain in the course of our ordinary business activities; and
- sets out the basis on which we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data.
- Employees of representatives of our service providers; and
- Clients or potential clients (or representatives of corporate clients or potential corporate clients)
- Our employees, directors and contractors;
- Our shareholders; and
- Job applicants.
2. Information we collect
The Personal Data we may collect from or in relation to you includes for example:
- information establishing your identity (for example your name, address, email address, date of birth, passport or Emirates ID, photograph);
- documents to verify information supplied to us, such as bills issued by third parties or endorsements issued by employers or institutions such as banks;
- reference checking information obtained via third parties such as credit reference agencies, and sanctions lists;
- financial information (for example, credit card details, bank account details);
- information provided so that we are able to fulfil our regulatory compliance obligations including anti-money laundering and know your client checks (for example the information establishing your identity as set out above);
- information you provide when you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions with us, or when you use our services;
- any information you independently choose to provide to us (for example, if you send us an email or call us); and
- information relating to your use of our website (for example, domain name, IP address and cookies) or information you provide when you register for alerts and subscriptions and when you report a problem with any of our website services.
- Criminal record checks.
- you (for example, when you use our website, when you make an inquiry, send emails, or otherwise provide us with your Personal Data);
- credit information, identity or criminal record checks;
- suppliers, consultants or advisors; and
- screening tools and information available in the public domain.
3. How we use your Personal Data
We use or process your Personal Data in various ways, including to:
- provide you with information about our services including by way of direct marketing;
- verify your identity and to undertake customer due diligence;
- verify or confirm instructions from you;
- resolve complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
- prevent, detect and investigate fraud;
- process your payments;
- review, develop and improve the services which we offer;
- provide, operate, and maintain our website
- improve, personalize, and expand our website
- understand and analyze how you use our website
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
4. Sharing of Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data with:
- any member of the Antara group;
- third party service providers who provide a service to us and need access to such Personal Data to carry out work on our behalf or to perform a contract we enter into with them (including but not limited to marketing and advertising, data processing, IT and office services);
- professional advisors such as our auditors and lawyers
- any competent authority or government entities if required by any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- if we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- with third parties in an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
5. Data Retention
We will keep your Personal Data as long as necessary for the specific purpose which we collected it, or to comply with any legal obligations to which we may be subject.
6. Log Files
Antara follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
7. Cookies and Web Beacons
A cookie is a small text file that is unique to the web browser on your computer or mobile device, which is used to retain user preferences, and enhance browsing experience (Cookie). Antara uses 'cookies' to track overall website usage which enables us to optimize the users' experience.
8. External Links
The website may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. If you access those links, you will leave our website. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Antara of their content or reliability. You acknowledge that Antara is not responsible for the availability of, or the information and content of any external links. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk. Antara does not accept liability and shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising from or as a result of your acting upon the content of another website to which you may link from the website services.
9. CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
10. GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. You are entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
11. Children's Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, or monitor and guide their children’s online activity.
Antara does not knowingly collect any Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided Personal Data on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
We may change this Policy from time to time and without notice. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your Personal Data, or to the Policy, we will endeavor to provide you notice through the website services or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use of the website services after such notice constitutes your acceptance of the changes. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
13. Contact Us
If you have any questions or require more information about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com